Think you’ll go mad if you have to endure another round of deafening arcade games? For your next party – birthday, Halloween, playgroup, potluck, you name the occasion – try Toybrary for kids in Kindergarten and younger. Party rental includes use of the Toybrary space and enough toys and activities to keep everyone happy. You supply the food; the kids supply their fun.
Members – $175 (+ $75 refundable deposit & tax)
Non-Members – $225 (+ $75 refundable deposit & tax)
Items Available to Rent – The following items can be rented for your party at $10 each
|Happy Birthday Banner
||Party Supply Drink & Sliverware Set
If you would like assistance with birthday party planning, we can connect you with party planners who can help you get the job done! If you need contacts for balloon twisting, birthday cakes, petting zoos, Lego parties, and more, we’ve got those too.
Please check our calendar for availability: http://toybraryaustin.com/calendar/
Click Below for Some Great Party Ideas!
How it Works
- A deposit of $75 is due when your reservation is made. Cancellations will result in the loss of your deposit.
- Reservations may be made up to 6 months in advance.
- You have 2 hours to host a party for 25 children maximum. Please schedule time for set up/clean up with the owner.
- Make your payment ($150/member or $200/non-member rental + $75 deposit) by calling 512.765.4174 or dropping by the store.
- Your deposit will be returned at the end of the month unless some or all of it is being withheld for damages.
- Before you rent the space, you are required to visit and become familiar with the space, the toys, and the equipment. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before your rental period.
- The person renting Toybrary Austin is responsible for him/herself and all other guests who use the facility.
- In order to protect the smallest children, those over six years old are not permitted in the play area.
- Toys in the shelves are *not* to be played with. Children are allowed in this area *only* with their parents. Visitors are welcome to look at items that may be checked out, but *please* do not open containers.
- Smoking and pets are not permitted.
- You must clean up the store to be completely ready for the next group. This includes cleaning the sink area and refrigerator, removing all garbage and food, replacing garbage bags, sweeping/mopping, picking up toys, and returning everything to its original location.
Any questions about your party? Please email email@example.com or call 512.765.4174. Thanks!